- Score: Keene State 4, Framingham State 0
- Records: Keene State (12-6, 10-2 LEC), Framingham State (4-13, 2-9 LEC)
- Location: Maple Street Field – Framingham, Mass.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- After a scoreless first half the Rams had a good look to score but the Jordyn O'Boyle (Bradford, Mass.) shot was cleared off the goal line by Ally McCall (Watertown, Mass.) to keep the Rams off the board.
- Moments later Kayla Klein (West Brookfield, Mass.) swatted in a loose ball after a save by Grace Pushor (Old Town, ME) to give the Owls a 1-0 advantage.
- The visitors tallied again late in the third frame when McCall sent a strike towards the cage from outside the arch that deflected off a Rams stick and into the net to push their lead to two scores.
- Keene scored two 4th quarter goals to seal the victory, first McCall scored in the 55th minute followed by a Nina Bruno (Agawam, Mass.) tally in the 57th minute.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Pushor made nine saves in net for the Rams while Rachel Loseby (Hartford, VT) made six saves in goal for the Owls.
- Keene State outshot the Rams by a 22-to-9 clip and were awarded 13 corners to the Rams 7.
The Rams will close their regular season on Friday, Nov. 1st when they travel to UMass Dartmouth for a LEC matchup. The Owls host Smith on Wednesday, October 30th at 6:30pm.