Worcester, Mass. – The Framingham State University men's cross country team raced to a third place finish this morning at the Worcester City Meet hosted by Worcester State.
- Meet: Worcester City Meet hosted by Worcester State University
- Location: Worcester, Mass.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Freshman Miguel Torres (Milford, Mass.) once again paced the Rams completing the 8K course in a time of 29:37 which was good enough for sixth place.
- Classmate Jaydon Kinuthia (Leominster, Mass.) crossed the line second for the Rams completing the course in 30:53 which placed him 12th.
- Sophomore Kevin Durant (Lynn, Mass.) and freshman Cullen Lancaster (Mansfield, Mass.) followed next for the Rams in 21st and 22nd finishing at 32:25 and 32:34.
- Freshman P.J. Pharmer (Peru, Mass.) and Manny Miranda (West Springfield, Mass.) followed next for the Rams in 25th and 27th crossing the line at 32:48 and 32:59.
- Rounding out the top eight finishers for the Rams was freshman Alexander Portanova (Walpole, Mass.) and sophomore Ben Matson (Plymouth, Mass.) who finish at 33:56 and 34:10.
- The Rams accumulated 74 total points in route to securing third place in the meet, while Westfield State won the meet and Worcester State placed second.
The Rams are back in action on September 21st at the Pop Crowell Invitational hosted by Gordon College.